Lunch Time Arrangements
Lunch is from 12.40p.m. – 1.10p.m. The school warden is on duty at lunch-time. Pupils who wish to go home must have a consent form signed by a parent or guardian. Pupils will not be allowed go to the shop during lunch time.
Healthy School Lunch
In line with our aim of promoting health in the school, we recommend lunches which are:
- low in fat, sugar and salt
- high in fibre
School lunches should include:
- milk, cheese
- fish, chicken, lean meat or eggs
- fresh fruit and vegetables
- wholegrain bread
- low fat butter or low fat spread.
A school lunch should not include:
- sweets, crisps, chocolate, chewing gum, fizzy drinks, yogurts & yogurt type milky drinks are not encouraged in any classroom